We are now accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations. The abstract submission deadline is May 9, 2019 for CHSGM. Please follow the instructions below to submit your abstract.
- Abstracts can be 300-1000 words, in English or French. Please upload your abstract on your Overview page for CHSGM participants, for GE3LS participants please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your poster should be a graphically oriented summary of your research project.
- Registrants will be assigned a presentation time during one of the two poster sessions. Registrants are expected to stand at their posters during the assigned sessions to discuss their work with those interested.
- Each presenter will share a net useable space that measures 115 cm x 237 cm (3’8” x 7’8”) with another presenter. Poster dimensions should be 36" x 48" maximum, and can be printed in landscape OR portrait format. If you have already printed your poster and it exceeds the dimensions above, please notify email@example.com so that we can ensure adequate space for your poster.
- PLEASE BRING velcro dots/strips to attach your work to display board. (Tacks will not work on these boards.)
- The posters do not need to be laminated. You may make the poster into a one-page display, or you may use smaller sheets.
We are now accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
Top trainee abstracts will be selected for awards that cover, registration, accommodations, meals and coffee breaks.
The abstract submission deadline is March 18, 2019. Abstract selection notifications will be sent by April 1, 2019. Guidelines for submission:
- Names, positions, and institutional affiliations of authors
- 250 words maximum
- Whether the submission is for poster or for an oral presentation
Please send your abstract as a Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Abstract submission GE3LS-HSPR conference”