The Canadian Institutes of Health Research - Institute of Genetics (CIHR-IG) is pleased to support the 8th annual Canadian Human and Statistical Genetics Meeting. The conference will be held in collaboration with the Canadian GE3LS* and Health Services Policy Research at Fairmont le Château Montebello, Québec (Canada), 16-19 June 2019.
* Genomics and its Ethical, Environmental, Economic, Legal and Social Implications
Registration Deadline is Thursday 9 May, 2019.
Submit your abstract by Thursday 9 May, 2019.
|PI/Faculty Member (single accommodation)||$1000|
|The registration fee includes: meeting, accommodations, breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks.|
|Post Doc/Trainee/Student (shared accommodation)||$500|
|The registration fee includes: meeting, accommodations breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks.
Note: single accommodations available at $1000
|Full meeting Day Pass (no accommodation)||$200|
|The registration fee includes: meeting (all days) breakfasts, lunches, coffee breaks.|
|Single Day Pass||$100|
|The registration fee includes: one day of meeting and breakfast, lunch, coffee break.|
- Dr. Nancy Cox, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Brent Richards, McGill University
- Dr. Guillaume Bourque, McGill University
- Dr. Chris Kennedy, University of Ottawa
- Dr. Myriam Brossard, Sinai Health System
- Dr. Clara van Karnebeek, BC Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Laura Arbour, University of Victoria
- Dr. Andrew Paterson, Sick Kids
- Dr. Darren Brenner, University of Calgary
- Dr. Simon Gravel, McGill University
- Dr. Kelly Burkett, University of Ottawa
- Dr. Simon Girard, McGill University
- Dr. Yun-Hee Choi, University of Western Ontario
- Large Scale Cohorts and Data Integration
- Whole Genome Analysis
- Statistical Genetics: Study Design and Analysis
- Implementing Genomics in the Clinic: Policy and Law
- Multi-omics Approaches
- Population Genetics: Application and Methods
- Data Analysis Integration/Analysis/Harmonization in Canada and Worldwide
- Clinical Genome
For all CHSGM Questions/Concerns please contact Cheryl Bailey at Cheryl.Bailey@dal.ca; 902-494-2040.